Friday, January 02, 2015

My Elder!!


Ethan and his new company, Elder Allred
Ok so I have not written in a long time.  I just don't know why I don't have a desire to write much.  It is probably because I am super busy with working 4 days a week, 5 children and getting Ethan out on his LDS mission. Not to even mention Christmas.   Boy time does fly.


So first off, Ethan left on his mission on November 19, 2014.  He went to the Mexico City Mission training center (MTC) to learn Spanish better and how to be a good missionary.   He left for Fresno, California on New Years Eve and will remain in the area for the next 2 years.  What an example he is setting for his younger siblings.   We are so proud of him.   Here are some pictures from the last 6 weeks:

This is the day he left for his mission!! 

In Mexico City MTC

In Mexico City


Ethan and his MTC companion




No comments: