Tuesday, June 05, 2012

20 day journal Challenge... Day 8... My Best Friend

Day 8..

Describe your best friend.  Tell why this person is your best friend.

My husband James is my best friend!!  He is always there for me, loves me even though I give him trouble and nag him.  I love spending time with him and he loves spending time with me.  He is funny and is always joking around with me (sometimes to the point were I am steaming mad, but thats the fun of it).  There are so many reasons why James will be my best friend for life.  Luckily I married him so it all works out great!! :)

However, besides James,  I will admit I am not really a "best friend" sort of person.  I have a lot of friends but try to stay away from becoming "best friends" or too close to anyone.  Why?  Well I just don't care about having best friends anymore like I use to when I was a teenager and in my 20's.  I also feel that MY idea of a "best friend" is different then others so I tend to actually truly be peoples friends to the point of being a complete giver and I never get back.  I sorta feel like my friendships to others are completely one sided (me giving, and people taking and not showing the same type of friendship).  If that makes any sense to anyone at all.  Yes it seems so dismal but  I am just content having no "best friends" at all.  I am just happy I have a best friend like James.   




No comments: