Wednesday, May 30, 2012

20 Day Journal Challenge... Day 6 ... Change? What's that?



Day 6

If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?

I don't think I would change very many things.  Of course everyone wishes they can take back things they did and said.   If I look deep, one thing I would change about my life is I wish I had finished school years ago when I was first in the nursing program back in New York.  I wouldn't be sitting in school still trying to finish.   Other then the school thing, I have few regrets and a nonexistence change request.  :)

This was a easy day!!   Geez I feel like I am missing something not writing a whole book.   :)

PS..

We got a new siamese/ragdoll mixed kitten last night.  Our 9 month old "Remis" disappeared in April and the kiddos have been missing having a cat around.   He is our 7 week old (born April 8th) boy with no name at this point.   TJ and Rae want to name him "blu" because of his blue eyes, but James is bound and determined to give him a weird name such as "satchmo", Mo for short.   I have no clue where he comes up with these names but he does and regardless of what the kids call him, the kitty will have 2 names.    :)   Cinder was Remis, Titan was Rufus, Shadow was Fang.   All renamed by James.  HAHA.   Anyways here is a few pictures.
3 boys snoozing.  Awesome.  EJ woud be mad if he knew I have this picture and posted it :)



No comments: