Tuesday, May 29, 2012

20 Day Jouranl Challenge .... Day 5 ....Remember me?

Day 5---

How do you want people to remember you?  Why?

This is a somewhat hard but easy question to answer.   Of course, I want to remember for my accomplishments but is that enough?  Not for me!   I want to be remembered as funny, kind,  loving to all,  patient (this one's a hard one :) ), generous,  spiritual and selfless.   These are all qualities I have to work on still.   I'm a work in progress.    Overall I just want to be remembered for having a strong testimony of Jesus Christ.  I want to people to really "know" I knew the lord personally because I lived by his example.       


I want to be known as someone who ALWAYS stood tall in face of all trials and endured whatever came my way.

Overall I want to be remembered as a daughter of our Heavenly Father who gave her best and all to everyone around her.

Ok that was a short one.  :)   

No comments: