Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What's been happening....

Well not much.  Here is some Kari stuff...

1.  The kids are home ALL week for February Break.  That would be all find and dandy if we actually has a vacation planned. But James scheduled septoplasty surgery aka a nose job on Monday to fix a deviated septum has stop any vacation plans.  Poor guys has been plagued with this and sinus problems since his teenage years.  So he's been down and out unable to do very much.   Poor guy.  He will have to sleep in a recliner for 2 weeks and cant lay down at all.  Anyways, the kids and I are extremely bored.  Maybe a movie is in order this week.  

2.  I am so excited about starting the Nursing program I got into.  I can hardly contain myself.  Only problem is I do not find out my complete schedule until March 18th during orientation.  That also means I can't buy books early or my scrubs used for the program until after that date to.   It's going to a mad rush at the end of March to get my life in order as I will probably have to change my schedule at work to accommodate the program.  

3.  We had 2 birthdays this month that I need to make a separate post about.   First James turned 38 this month and my baby AJ turned the Big 5.  :)  Very exciting for them both.    We did get AJ a trampoline this last weekend so the kids have been out there jumping along with their poor ol' mom who can't even do a flip anymore.

4.  Ms. Kari loves doing taxes. So 2 weeks ago I took a stab at this years turbotax and completed the taxes.  This year we are getting a good check unlike last year when we had to pay.  That is always good.   

5.   Let see... well life has been crazy just in general.  Full of twists and turns, fun and excitement on top of the other side.  Life is so fun sometimes lol.

6.  We are FINALLY getting rid of our home in Covington.  Thank goodness.   Making 2 mortgage payments is never fun.   I still have to make a trip over to the house to remove the frig, garage cabinets and central air conditioning unit.  That will be this weeks tasks.  :)  Lucky for us our house in NY is being rented by my dad and he pays very well.  Having 3 houses was way to much for us. 

7.  Soon will be time to clean up this house...spring clean up is always fun.  Especially figuring out how to keep the stupid dogs out of the fire pit.  That will be fun.  Also on the books is pruning the galore of rose bushes, and trying to figure out why our Apple, peach, pear, cherry tree did not produce very well last year.  FUN FUN FUN.

anymore... uhmm  I dont think so.. that a hefty list as it is.  :)  And to think I was trying to find something to write about today.  I had a galore of stuff to say. HEHE...

 

Anyways, chao..    

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

congrats on getting into nursing school!