Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I lost my post...

:( For some reason the cool post I was typing up disappeared and I am way to lazy to redo it at the moment.   Well anyway's....  The post was about my very funny blunders.   I am a natural born klutz you know. :) I will just have to rewrite the post.

Yesterday I got my list of books for School.   The list was way too long!!!   There are 14 books the program wants me to buy for the first semester.  Man I am not looking forward to the bill.  That does not include the scrubs and other supplies I need to buy.   FUN FUN FUN!!!  So March 3rd is the day!! My  spend tons of money day when I can buy those dang books.  What sucks is that some of the books I already have from when I went to nursing school a few years back but they are outdated editions.  Some of the books will hopefully carry me into other semester such as the Medical Dictionary (which I almost might have come to think of it).   ok I will stop babbling! I am sure all the mundane book talk is way boring.  I know I'm getting bored myself. :)

On to more pressing stuff...

How the heck does this happen every year!!!  You wonder what I'm talking about huh?   Well every winter break the whole family seems to get deadly sick.   On top of the sickness, James went in for his surgery to get his nasal septum fixed this last week.   I myself started to get sick last Friday with congestion and a cough AGAIN.    Then on Monday, SR was throwing up all over, Tuesday CJ started the same thing, and so and so on.....each kids in the house got sick ending up with TJ staying home from school yesterday.   What is up with that?   I am thinking I might have bronchitis because my congestion is just not going away.  Ugh.   I keep avoiding going into to the doctors office.  I think its about time I just go in.  :)

 

Well that's enough for now.   As soon as I getting up the will to write my blunder post I will again.  

No comments: