Saturday, January 31, 2009

Just plain boring...

So I really don't have anything to write about expect for the fact that this area had a earthquake yesterday. Yes, you heard me right. Of course I was a sleep in my comfy bed and didn't even feel a thing. Did anyone else?

Beside that nothing exciting has happened in my life really. Been pretty boring...work. sleep. clean. Caring for kids. etc.

Work was busy last night, my co-worker got called down to work in the Labor and delivery area so Miss Kari was a running around all night. I ran around coughing the whole time (I'm still sick) taking care of patients that where also coughing. I even didn't have time to take a break and so ate my dinner right at the nurses station. :) Pretty much the extent of my night. Boring...

Well anyway's..that's it for now. :)

No comments: