Thursday, September 27, 2012

What's a girl to do....

I haven't been around much to post so I am sorry.   My schedule has been super duper crazy with kids sports.  A lot has happened in the last month.   School starts and a new job for James.

Kids School:

First of all the kids are back in school.  I am not sure if I want to cry with excitement or cry because life is way busy now.   Probably both!! :)   EJ is in 11th, TJ in 10th,  Rae in 8th, CJ in 6th and AJ in 3rd.   The kids are growing up fast.    EJ and TJ have been driving to not only school each day but church seminary in the wee early mornings.  That definitely takes pressure off my schedule.  They complain and  think they have it rough, but what child gets a nice Toyota Tundra to call his very own at 16.   I know my beat up, rusty baby blue ford tempo did not even compare.   :)

Sports:

Lets see, we are pretty busy with that one.   AJ and CJ started soccer a few weeks ago and likes it a lot.  Rae is cheerleading for the Junior team,  EJ is doing cross country, and TJ just joined the HS football team.  He is still in the 12 practice requirement phase so he has not played in a game yet.    EJ and TJ are also doing indoor box lacrosse field lacrosse on Saturdays.  They both will be trying out for Seattle Starz Team again for fall this next weekend.  If they make it, we will be traveling all over the country this fall (san diego, maryland or pennsylvania, Las Vegas, and some local tournaments).  THEY BOTH MADE IT!!!! UPDATE REPORT :)

My school:

My school started 2 weeks ago.  I am taking 3 classes: advanced physical assessments,  community nursing, and a capstone ethics class.   I am doing some preceptorships at a low income health clinic and also a surgical center which should be interesting.   My ethics class is pretty cool.

Jame's New Job:

Yes the biggest news of all is James switched jobs.   While in NY doing the Hill Cumorah Pageant he realized Zumiez way overworked him, he was missing out on family life, and they were never going to allow him breath let alone have a family life.    He now works for a company called Julep.   Check out the website.  Julep is well known if you have not figured out who they are... go look.   He is the new Director of e Commerce (website director) there.   On top of a nice raise, his life is less chaotic and he actually has family time.   He has spent the last few weeks hiring his team and will have a few more job openings in January.

Anyways that about it for now.  I have to run to the HS to take kids some clothes and do homework when I get back.  :)   Have a good day!

No comments: