Monday, March 19, 2012

EJ turns 16!!

Yep the candles are backwards!  Ha!
I can't even believe my oldest is now 16.  On saturday night, James and I took EJ to get a new iPhone 4s, a case for his new phone, dinner out and then dessert at Clam Jumper.   On his birthday, we got him a ice cream cake (ok so I was too lazy to make him one) and did a family birthday party.   We razed him all day about the fact that he can now date and that he needed to find a girl to take to the church formal!!   :)  Because he got a new Iphone and number the day before we gave EJ's old phone and number to CJ.   Well CJ got a call and text from EJ's "friend" that's a girl, so CJ decide to text her back expressing his deep love for his brother and said "EJ wants to ask you out on a date", HAHAHA.   The girl told CJ that she wanted EJ to ask and to tell him not to be shy. Surprisingly EJ is being very shy about the whole thing.   Poor EJ!!  Doesn't he realized his mom needs pictures and he needs to get on his first date fast so I can get those pictures!! Resistance is futile!  Wink - :)

Anyways, Happy Birthday EJ.  You are a such a good son (yes he doesn't even mind hugging me and saying he loves me in public!! :-), I might even get a occasional kiss on my cheek too!!)  I love you!

No comments: